torstai 31. joulukuuta 2009

Slaavilainen kylätunnelma







Joulun tienoo vietettiin maalla vanhempien luona. Viisi (!) kissaa ja seitsemän ihmistä samassa talossa. Mukavaa, mutta välillä täytyi päästä ulos kävelylle. Jouluaattona pienestä kylästä löytyi slaavilaisia tunnelmia. Mummonmökkejä ja kesäasuntoja.

We spent christmas and a few days in the country at my parents. The small village had a Slavic or might I say Siberian atmosphere. Lot of empty summerhouses and about -20 degrees celsius.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Looks very cold, but beautiful.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Onpas tunnelmallisia kuvia! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. P.K & uusialku: I love the really cold weather! I learned to enjoy it when I lived in Lapland for a couple of years. You'll just have to put enough clothes on!

    VastaaPoista