perjantai 15. heinäkuuta 2011

Grillit kuumana



Meillä on pihalla 70-luvun pallogrillit. Keltainen vanhemmilta, punainen maamolta. Toimivat hienosti ja maku on hiiligrillin tuotoksissa tuhannesti parempi kuin kaasulla (tosin ehkä myös toisinaan "paahtuneempi"). Pihakalusto on 80-luvun retromallia nettihuutokaupasta ja pihavarjon sain viime kesänä siskoiltani. 

We use old grills from the 70's. The yellow one is from my parents and the red one from my grandma. They work outstandingly well. Why should you go and buy new things when the old ones work even better?

1 kommentti:

  1. I agree, we buy to many things, rather than use perfectly good old items. Beautiful summer house photos. I like the foxgloves in your previous post, they do not do well in my garden, it is always nice to see them elsewhere. Enjoy your summer!

    VastaaPoista